This property will be available from January 20, 2018.
Spacious Three Bedroom in Desirable Location!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
This exceptional tri-storey home showcases the use of space and contemporary design to allow modern living at its best. Located in the Heart of Erskineville village, within miniutes walk to King Street, Newtown this property provides elegant, sophisticated and stylish living, with cafes, restaurants and shopping right at your door.
- Polished floorboards to the ground floor with large separate dining and glass french bi-folds which open to a gorgeous sun-drenched rear decked courtyard, perfect for entertaining.
- Sleek oversized gourmet kitchen with gas stove, ideal for the master chef of the family
- Abundance of Natural light throughout with great use of skylight, french-style opening doors on mulitple levels
- Full internal laundry
- Upstairs consists of 3 good size bedrooms & stunning floor to ceiling modern mirrored built-ins
- Master bedroom with en-suite and oversized balcony, which looks out into city with views of the city skyscape & secret large storage room built into area
- Deluxe full size bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ample storage through out
This modern & contemporary home has an abundance of natural light and is perfectly presented to suit a family or professional couple. Minutes walk to both Newtown and Erskineville train stations, local dance, yoga and tennis court facilities.
Along with local Newtown performing arts high school and Erskineville public school, and seconds from the Inner West. Woolworths which opens early and closes late.
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.