This property is available now.
The quintessential Inner City Semi
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A unique opportunity to reside in a classic residence. Nestled on a generous 180sqm block, a picturesque facade opens to reveal beautifully kept original interiors before spilling onto an oversized garden with rear lane access. Indulge in the Erskineville lifestyle, boasting a premier Inner West address, enjoy a peaceful tree-lined street setting only moments to a colourful cultural hub. Stroll to Erskineville village, Newtown, Enmore, multiple transport options, and sought-after schools.
- Both bedrooms have built-in robes, main loft bedroom w/ air conditioning
- Picture-perfect facade unveils a traditional front lounge room
- Charming open-plan dining and galley kitchen w/ gas cooking, dishwasher
- Rear lane parking
- Oversized paved garden
- Tidy original bathroom with deep bathtub, concealed laundry
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan, security doors/windows & screens
- Tranquil leafy one-way street, wonderful community vibe
- In catchment area for Newtown High School of Performing Arts
- Footsteps to King Street and Erskineville village cafes, shops, bars
- Choose between Newtown, St Peters or Erskineville train stations
- Lovely leafy parks nearby, and just a short stroll to Sydney Park
- 6 Month lease only
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.