This property is available now.
DEPOSIT TAKEN! Charm and Character filled 2 Bedroom Home!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
LEASED AT FIRST OPEN BY MELINDA FIORI 0421 220 053 - A premier address within a tranquil neighbourhood setting, yet just a stone's throw from King Street's vibrant lifestyle. Beyond the classic two-level facade, discover tastefully updated interiors basking in sunshine with a North-facing aspect along the entire side and yard. Capturing the perfect balance of contemporary and old world charm, restored period details complement stylish modern appointments beautifully. The sunny backyard boasts oversized dimensions and a lush-green backdrop creates a relaxing haven for alfresco entertaining. Immerse yourself in an eclectic community of culture, dining, and boutique shopping. Stroll to Newtown, Enmore, Erskineville village, Sydney Park, transport, and highly regarded schools.
- Master has huge built-in robes, lacework balcony
- 2nd bedroom features built-in robe and stunning district vistas
- Charming lounge room with traditional fireplace & built-in shelves
- A/C in lounge and Main bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with brand new, quality S/S appliances: oven, gas cook top, extractor fan and Asko dishwasher.
- Picturesque lush-green backyard with sunny aspect
- Dual street access via Devine St
- Original floorboards, high ornate ceilings & classic facade
- Modern bathroom w/ separate claw tub, skylight
- Internal Laundry
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
- Footsteps to King Street dining, entertainment, and boutique shops, Short stroll to Erskineville village, Enmore Road, and Sydney Park
- Walk to your choice of St Peters, Newtown or Erskineville train stations
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.