This property is available now.
Charming semi in premier village pocket
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Beyond a picture-perfect facade, this delightful abode promises every modern day comfort. An idyllic floor plan unfolds with two light-filled bedrooms at the front of the home before unveiling open-plan living to the rear. Take advantage of the prime North-east aspect along the picturesque courtyard and entire side to create effortless in/outdoor architecture, nestled in the very heart of Erskineville village on a tranquil one-way street, delight in the best of this community-minded locale. Enjoy just footsteps to a vibrant lifestyle of cafes, bars, restaurants, a short stroll to Newtown and Enmore, and moments to superior transport options.
- 2 light-filled bedrooms with high decorative ceilings
- Open-plan living/dining, modern gas kitchen, ample bench space
- Private picturesque courtyard has sunny North-east aspect
- Victorian semi on 89sqm block, leafy and peaceful one-way street
- Charming lion details on facade after its namesake, Lion Court'
- Polished hardwood floors, skylight in hallway, security door/windows
- Tidy bathroom with bathtub, washing machine fitting in kitchen
- Footsteps to cafes, bars, Post Office, restaurants, gourmet shops
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
- Moments to superior public and private schools, universities, RPAH
- Choose between Macdonaldtown, Newtown & Erskineville train stations
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.