This property will be available from August 15, 2018.
Charm and Character filled 3 Bedroom Home!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Behind its handsome quintessential facade this 3 bedroom home provides a wonderful blend of updated interiors and original charm. Brimming with character, its soaring ceilings and ornate features provide a timeless elegance which is complemented by its newly renovated interiors that have been completed to an immaculate standard. With polished floorboards and beautiful presented features this contemporary home has an abundance of natural light and is perfectly presented to suit a family or professional couple. Located moments from Erskineville village, Newtown railway station and minutes to King St, its features Include;
- New paint through out
- Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, master with ornate fireplace
- Newly polished flooring to bedrooms and living areas
- Huge gourmet kitchen offering style and functionality with Miela S/S Appliances including gas cooking, Bosch Dishwasher, granite benchtops with custom cabinetry and tiled splashback.
- Modern bathroom with shower, sleek tapware
- Additional W/C, clever storage options and optional alarm system
- Ducted AC throughout
- Internal laundry with ample storage options
- Private courtyard with access to rear lane
Surrounded by a vibrant array of renowned cafes, parks and bars in a tightly-held village enclave, indulge in a lifestyle of absolute convenience with trains, amenities and quality schools at your doorstep.
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.