This property is available now.
'Terranora' A Wonderful Parkside Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Lovingly revived and redesigned to create an exceptional family residence, this gracious double fronted early 1900s Federation home is set in a tightly held cul-de-sac on the fringe of Queens and Centennial Parks. Recreated with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living, its spacious and beautifully appointed interiors are graced with original period features while the lofty open plan rear extends to an all-weather loggia and idyllic gardens overlooking a saltwater pool. Stroll to Clovelly Road cafs, schools and parkland.
- 4 large bedrooms all on one level, main with built-in robes
- 2 deluxe bathrooms, luxurious family spa bathroom
- Separate cosy formal lounge with Jetmaster gas fireplace
- Expansive casual living, dining & sitting, soaring ceilings
- Seamless flow to a huge deck, lush lawn & sparking pool
- Gourmet granite/Smeg gas kitchen with bar servery & wine cellar
- Large skylit attic retreat, LUG + undercover car space
- North-West facing and set on approximately 500sqm of land
- Easy access to USYD & CBD transport
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.