This property will be available from May 28, 2018.
Cosmopolitan Retreat in Cultural Hub of Sydney!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Set amid Darlinghurst, Potts Point, and the CBD, discover a premier lifestyle address. This stylish apartment ticks all the boxes for low-maintenance urban living with storage galore, open-plan interiors, and multiple spaces to entertain. A private in/outdoor design onto a spacious covered balcony is ideal for effortless alfresco dining, and enjoy sunset drinks and world famous firework displays from the oversized rooftop terrace boasting 360 degree panoramas of the City and surrounding district and just a short stroll to a smorgasbord of cultural delights in every direction.
- Generous bedroom has built-in robe, air conditioning & 2nd balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and s/steel appliances
- Open-plan living and dining with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Covered entertainer's balcony via extensive glass doors, great privacy
- Large storage cage
- Communal rooftop terrace with majestic city and district views
- Large designer bathroom, concealed internal laundry
- Oak-style floorboards, quality plantation shutters and blinds
- Low-maintenance security building with intercom
- Walk to the CBD, 7 minute walk to Kings Cross train station
- Stroll to Darlinghurst, Potts Point & Woolloomooloo dining/entertainment
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. Following your inspection, applying online is easy, please refer to the link below to submit your application via TAPP http://t-app.com.au/rwsh
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.