Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tri-level architectural masterpiece on 182m² block
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Behind a stately 6 metre frontage, this elegant residence combines contemporary design and heritage style across three sundrenched levels. A grand hallway unveils formal living and dining rooms before transitioning into modern architecture to the rear. Intuitively crafted, a contrast of bespoke details and natural finishes create an intimate ambience for casual family living. Seamless flow to the backyard and established gardens promise relaxed entertaining, and there is ample space beyond for double parking via the rear lane (STCA). Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac just footsteps to Erskineville village, your family will enjoy a community-minded lifestyle with every urban whim at your doorstep. Stroll to a smorgasbord of dining, entertainment, parks, sought-after school, and transport.
- Formal lounge & dining rooms, optional home office w/ media unit & shelves
- 4 generous bedrooms, all with air conditioning, 2 have built-in robes
- Master has dual French doors opening onto balcony w/ leafy outlook
- 4th bedroom loft retreat on 3rd level
- Sleek kitchen has Miele induction stove & oven, stone island/benches
- Oversized gourmet foodie's pantry with concealed laundry
- Architecturally designed casual living/dining with in/outdoor flow
- Well-proportioned private and sunny backyard with garden shed
- Rear lane access with potential for double parking (STCA)
- 182sqm block, wide 6m frontage (approx)
- Delightful garden atrium, clever use of skylights & windows
- Exposed beams, striking raked ceilings, wide hardwood floors
- 2 designer bathrooms, main w/ bathtub, veneer & marble details
- Electrics recently updated, air conditioning on all 3 levels
- Ample storage throughout including under stairs storage
- Premier tree-lined streetscape, cul-de-sac with ample street parking
- Footsteps to village, train station, Erskineville Public School
- Walk to Newtown, Enmore & Alexandria dining and entertainment
Contact Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.