Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Freestanding character home on 195m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The creative potential is endless. Discover a generous parcel of land with rear lane parking and 6.1m wide dimensions from front to back. Take advantage of the traditional facade and soaring decorative ceilings to inspire your contemporary transformation. A sunny aspect to the rear commands indoor/outdoor architecture, and there is scope to add a second level to create an extraordinary family home (STCA). Carefully maintained by one family for 15 years, this partially updated residence promises comfortable living as is while you save up for your dream renovation. A rare opportunity to acquire a premier Inner West address just footsteps to an ever-growing cultural hub. Stroll to popular cafes and restaurants, eclectic bars, gourmet shops, sought-after schools, buses, and trains.
- Freestanding c1940 residence on 195sqm block, 6.1m x 32m
- 3 bedrooms, idyllically at the front of the home, 2 are oversized
- Superb entertainer's setting with alfresco sink, covered spaces
- Rear lane carport parking via automatic roller door
- Immense lounge room, soaring ornate ceilings throughout
- Well-maintained original kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Endless scope to reconfigure for indoor/outdoor living (STCA)
- Potential to add a second level to build a master home (STCA)
- Air conditioning &/or ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge room
- Tidy bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet plus 2nd WC outside
- Footsteps to popular restaurants, cafes, shops, and village amenities
- Walk to Sydenham and Marrickville train stations, buses on doorstep
- Moments to Newtown, Enmore, Summer Hill, universities, and the CBD
- Rates: Water $pq, Council $pq (Both approx.)
Contact Astrid Joarder 0410 351 519
Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.