Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Endless opportunities on 363m² block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set back on an oversized block, this freestanding Federation residence promises a world of creative possibilities. Discover soaring elaborate ceilings and beautifully kept c1912 features to inspire an elegant contemporary transformation. A simple reconfiguration will create fluid in/outdoor architecture, and there is potential to add a second level to design a master family home (STCA). The wide 8.51m frontage boasts a front driveway that extends all the way through to an immense backyard, providing scope for an extension or multiple dwellings (STCA). Immerse yourself in the vibrancy of Inner West culture, just footsteps to Addison Road Markets, popular dining/pub locales and a short walk to parks, transport, and sought-after schools.
- 3 huge bedrooms, master has large built-in wardrobe and bay windows
- Formal lounge room, combined living and dining, updated interiors
- Fully alarmed, heating and cooling air conditioning system
- Modern open-plan gas kitchen with dishwasher, ample cabinetry
- Driveway parking for multiple cars (tandem) connects to backyard
- Immense backyard and side yard, external laundry, garden shed
- Freestanding property on deep 363sqm block, 8.51m wide frontage
- Scope for extension, second level and granny flat (STCA)
- Bathroom with separate bathtub, additional guest WC
- Polished timber floors, ducted air conditioning, storage room
- C1912 details, high elaborate ceilings, original light fittings
- Footsteps to Addison Rd markets, local cafes, pubs and restaurants
- Walk to Stanmore train station, moments to CBD buses & quality schools
- In catchment area for the highly regarded Stanmore Public School
- Stroll to Henson Park, Enmore Park, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre
- Moments to Marrickville, Newtown & Enmore dining and entertainment
- Rates: Water $283pq, Council $350pq (Both approx.)
Contact Nathan Briggs 0414 280 217
Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.