$50k OFF FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS*
All studio and one-bedroom apartments are now sold out. All 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have 2 car spaces.
Parc presents a boutique collection of 18 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, the majority taking advantage of a desirable sun-soaked northerly aspect. Each apartment comes with secure parking.
These innovative apartments reflect Mascot's fashionable evolution into a vibrant urban hub. Parc, adjoins the lush green expanse of John Curtin Memorial Reserve, which feels much like your own private backyard, bringing a sense of calm and tranquillity to the rapidly transforming surroundings.
- Kitchens have a minimalist monochrome aesthetic, with engineered white stone benchtops, White polyurethane cabinetry and mirrored splashbacks.
- Appointed with Miele appliances and gas cooktops, black pendant dome lights hang over the island benches for a dramatic effect.
- Timber look tiles in natural oak adds to the contemporary open plan living spaces
- Full height glazing takes advantage of a mostly northern aspect and provides a sense of light and space
- Bathrooms are appointed in tonal grey and white tiles for a cool, modern feel, enhanced by quality Parisi ceramic ware, chrome tapware along with heated towel rails.
- Parc's private balconies and courtyards are generous and highly functional, some with shaded pergolas.
- Air-conditioned for extra comfort, bedrooms have built in wardrobes and rich charcoal wool carpets.
- Most apartments come with secure undercover parking space
- Laundries come fully equipped with laundry tub and wall-mounted dryers
- Walk to Mascot Station, CBD buses and Botany Road attractions
- A five minute drive to Sydney Airport and Mascot Central
Discover more at The Property Gallery, located at 59 Erskineville Road Erskineville NSW 2043.
Open Thursday 4-7pm & Sat/Sun 10.30-3pm, or by private appointment.
Limited time only*
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.