Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare opportunity in Mascot - 2 bedroom apartment with 2 car spaces
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Display open Sat/Sun 10-11am at 77 Erskineville Rd, Erskineville.
You don't need to sell your car because you have moved near the City. This exclusive two bedroom apartment has two car spaces, an absolutely rare opportunity in the Inner City.
This apartment is part of Parc - a boutique collection of 18 one, two and three-bedroom apartments in a sought after location in Mascot.
Parc reflects Mascot's fashionable evolution into a vibrant urban hub. The block of apartments adjoins the lush green expanse of John Curtin Memorial Reserve which feels much like your own private backyard, bringing a sense of calm and tranquility to the rapidly transforming surroundings.
Some of the luxurious features of this apartment are:
- Kitchens have a minimalist monochrome aesthetic, with engineered white stone benchtops, white polyurethane cabinetry and mirrored splashbacks.
- Appointed with Miele appliances, gas cooktops, and black pendant dome lights hang over the island benches
- Timber look tiles in natural oak in the open plan living space
- North facing aspect apartment with full height glazing providing abundance of light and sense of space
- Bathrooms are appointed in tonal grey and white tiles enhanced by quality Parisi ceramic ware, chrome tapware along with heated towel rails
- Large private balcony
- Air-conditioned with built-in wardrobes and wool carpet in the bedrooms
- This apartment comes with two secure undercover parking spaces
- Fully equipped laundry with laundry tub and wall-mounted dryer
- Walk to Mascot Station, CBD buses and Botany Road attractions
- A five minute drive to Sydney Airport and Mascot Central
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.