Picture-perfect semi with valuable scope
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
A stylish renovation enhances the timeless elegance of this c1900 beauty nestled in one of North Newtown's most sought-after pockets. Basking in an ideal North-east aspect along the window side and yard, enjoy open-plan architecture for relaxed in/outdoor living. Modern interiors showcase beautiful hardwood floors, a crisp white palette, a sleek gourmet kitchen, and a fluid transition onto the private entertainer's courtyard.
The vast attic space above the two oversized bedrooms offers potential to build a second level to create your forever family home, plus there is scope for rear lane parking (STCA) although street parking is plentiful. Superbly located on a tranquil community-minded street, immerse yourself in an enviable Inner West lifestyle just a short stroll to Hollis Park, King Street, Erskineville village, Carriageworks, two train lines, and esteemed public schools.
- 2 oversized bedrooms, master features built-in robes
- Skylit open-plan interiors and contemporary kitchen w/ large pantry
- North/east facing entertainer's courtyard, extra wide side yard, fully paved
- Rear lane access, potential parking (STCA), 127sqm block
- Spacious attic storage, scope for 2nd level (STCA)
- Large bathroom with bathtub, separate internal laundry
- Soaring decorative ceilings, new hardwood floors, freshly painted t/out
- Plantation shutters, skylights, gas outlet, security doors & screen
- Peaceful tree lined no-through road with ample street parking
- Footsteps to Hollis Park, Macdonaldtown train station, local cafes & shops
- Stroll to King Street, Carriageworks, Eveleigh Markets, Erskineville village
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.