Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grand Victorian Terrace on 186m² with Double Parking
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This grand Victorian residence is a well preserved period home that has been beautifully enhanced by a well thought out contemporary renovation. Its classic period facade will have an instant impact on buyers who are looking for a striking character residence. With all of Newtown's attractions around the corner as well as Enmore Road's hip wine bars and boutiques, this property is just footsteps to an eclectic lifestyle hub. Presented in immaculate condition, this property offers a fabulous home for those who love to entertain and relax in style.
- Three upstairs bedrooms, main with gorgeous lacework balcony
- Modern interiors with generous separate living & dining areas
- Classic period features include leadlight windows and ornate fireplaces
- Polished floors, high ceilings, french doors and windows
- Exposed brick walls create a warm and wonderful versatile focal point
- Welcoming leafy entrance with relaxing water fountain
- Contemporary kitchen with luxe high-end fittings
- Renovated bathrooms plus separate internal laundry
- Private and sunny entertainers' courtyard with leafy back garden
- Secure double parking accessed via the rear lane
- In catchment for Newtown Performing Arts High School
- Walking distance to Sydney Uni, RPA Hospital and Newtown Station
- Rates: Water $190pq, Council $356pq (Both approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Nathan Briggs 0414 280 217
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.