City base/investment in landmark Goldsbrough
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
On level 11 of the iconic Goldsbrough Mort building opposite Darling Harbour, this warehouse-like apartment presents as an enviable lifestyle or high income investment opportunity in a five star location. The Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments showcase a blend of historic charm and contemporary amenity, where residents enjoy use of premium resort facilities and near direct access to Sydney's most exhilarating waterfront precinct. Heritage architecture creates a unique framework for this grand 19th century building, while the address is within walking distance of the CBD. A very desirable acquisition, the apartment is equally suitable for an owner occupier or investor and ready to enjoy immediately.
- Soaring ceilings enhance space and light throughout
- Open design with covered balcony and integrated kitchen
- Double sized bedroom is furnished with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with a bath and provision for laundry facilities
- Security intercom and lift access, full concierge service
- Heated lap pool, spa, gymnasium, ground floor retail/cafes
- Stroll to Darling Harbour, The Star, Chinatown and CBD
- Views over Blackwattle Bay and the Anzac bridge.
- Ducted air conditioning.
Size: 46sqm living approx.
Strata: $1,842.00 pq approx.
Council: $250.00 pq approx.
Water: $185.00 pq approx.
Rent: $500 - $550 pw approx.
Contact Shaun Burdo 0438 332 088
Matt Habchi 0422 442 234
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.