Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Freestanding family elegance on 259m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Boasting a premier address, this immaculate Federation home brings an exceptional opportunity for a growing family. Behind the picturesque facade, a spacious floor plan unfolds for relaxed contemporary living. Discover three oversized bedrooms at the front and a central lounge room retreat before evolving into open-plan architecture to the rear. Set against a lush garden backdrop, the charming alfresco setting inspires effortless in/outdoor living with sunlit interiors spilling onto an elevated entertainer's terrace overlooking the landscaped courtyard below. A tasteful fusion of elaborate c1900 details and modern updates brings timeless style and utmost comfort yet there is potential to enhance further. Take advantage of the immense attic space to build a second level (STCA) as have neighbouring properties. Nestled in arguably Stanmore's most desirable tree-lined street, indulge in the tranquility of neighbourhood living just moments to an enviable Inner City lifestyle. Stroll to popular cafes, surrounding parks, the vibrant cultural hubs of Newtown, Enmore and Annandale, public transport, and esteemed schools.
- 3 oversized bedrooms, 2 have built-in robes and fireplaces
- Master bedroom has large BIRs and ensuite bathroom
- Formal central lounge room with working gas fireplace
- Gourmet gas kitchen has eat-in island, pantry, quality appliances
- Open-plan living and dining with seamless in/outdoor integration
- Lush-green garden oasis w/ entertainer's terrace and paved courtyard below
- Immense attic space via pull-down ladder, scope for second level (STCA)
- Freestanding Federation residence on 259sqm with side access to yard
- Modern main bathroom has bathtub, eco and bill-friendly solar panels
- Guest powder room, internal laundry, additional under-house storage
- Polished timber floorboards, air conditioning, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- High decorative ceilings, picture rails, bay windows, 3 ornate fireplaces
- Quiet Jacaranda tree-lined street with no access from Parramatta Rd
- Short stroll to cafes, O'Dea Reserve, and Camperdown Oval
- Walk to Stanmore and Newtown trains, CBD buses just footsteps away
- Moments to Sydney Uni, UTS, Newington College, IGS & RPA Hospital
- Rates: Water $177pq, Council $379pq (Both approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.