From Iconic Warehouse to Urban Haven
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Official website: 18lyonsroad.com
A luxe warehouse transformation of the iconic Biscuit Factory by internationally acclaimed architect, Eugene Marchese. Set amid the Soho precinct of Camperdown, enter via own private entrance and courtyard into a loft-style contemporary space of impressive proportions and bespoke features. In ode of its industrial heritage, minimalistic interiors include polished concrete floors, soaring 4.4m ceilings and a sleek stainless steel kitchen with CaesarStone benches.
Relax by the resort-style rooftop swimming pool and entertaining area or venture amongst the eclectic mix of local cafes, shops and bars, bustling Newtown, Glebe and Annandale villages, local parks, transport, RPA, Sydney Uni and just 3km to the CBD. Offering an effortless urban lifestyle, this superior warehouse conversion will suit a professional couple or astute investor with mixed zoning allowing for countless more possibilities.
- New York loft-style apartment designed by renowned architects
- Polished concrete floors and luxurious 4.4m ceilings
- Contemporary CaesarStone kitchen with Smeg & Miele stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and large pantry
- Private and secure courtyard
- Own street level entry gives a sense of terrace living
- Oversized mezzanine bedroom with be bespoke cabinetry, study and walk in wardrobe
- Generous designer bathroom complete with enclosed laundry
- Resort-style facilities include rooftop 25m pool, entertaining area, lift access
- Air conditioning on both levels, security building with intercom
- Sought after inner west location moments from Annandale, Newtown and Glebe
- Superb amenities including RPA, Sydney Uni and transport
- 3km to city, footsteps to parks, local shops and cafes
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.