Classic blank canvas amid cultural hub
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Nestled in a row of charming semis, a heritage facade opens to unveil endless creative possibilities. Held by one family since the 1950s, create a contemporary haven to complement the rich history still intact. Discover high ceilings, original floorboards throughout, and a traditional fireplace and stove to inspire your designer renovation. A prime North-east aspect to the rear commands in/outdoor architecture for modern day living, and dual entry via the pedestrian access is ideal for construction. Immerse yourself in the vibrant lifestyle of this cosmopolitan locale. Choose from an array of cuisines, bars, theatres, and boutique shops at your doorstep, and enjoy every urban convenience with transport, parks, and sought-after schools just a short stroll away.
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, 76sqm block with rear pedestrian access
- Backyard has an idyllic North-east aspect for indoor/outdoor redesign
- C1900 semi, a classic blank canvas held by one family for approx 70 years
- Build your dream urban haven, scope for 2nd level (STCA)
- Original floorboards t/out, traditional fireplace, charming stove feature
- Footsteps to a vibrant cultural hub of dining and entertainment Stroll to Newtown train station and buses, shops, and amenities
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
- Moments to highly regarded schools including Newington College
- Rates: Water $311pq, Council $352pq (Both approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.