Delightful Spacious Semi in Tranquil Cul-de-Sac
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Official website: 3bournestreet.com
This stunning home boasting exceptional features offers you pure sanctuary in Marrickville's most tightly held pocket. Set on a large 250sqm block and nestled at the end of a wide, tree-lined cul-de-sac, this Federation semi has been beautifully renovated, maintaining its classic original features while bringing the home truly into the 21st century. Two double bedrooms with decorated ceilings, polished floorboards and fantastic storage precede a large, comfortable living room with the original fireplace that makes the perfect relaxation centre of the house. A separate light-filled dining room is ready to accommodate a big family or the perfect dinner party. The chef's kitchen Caesarstone benchtops, integrated Italian appliances and fine bespoke cabinetry will make your cooking and entertaining a pleasure. French doors lead to a timber deck, lawn and terracotta terrace with pergola; three interwoven outdoor spaces that truly cater for the modern family. There's room for the kids and pets to play while you sit on the wide timber steps with a coffee, or relax under the pergola with a glass of bubbles. Never get in the car again to access all the lifestyle conveniences the Inner West has to offer. Only footsteps away are a shopping centre, park, pool, markets, cafs, pubs and a range of public transport. If absolute convenience and a classic yet modern, comfortable home are what you are after, then look no further.
- Leafy, manicured, private front and rear gardens with interwoven entertaining areas
- Modern eat-in kitchen featuring joinery handmade by a master craftsman
- European appliances including 900mm Italian gas stovetop and oven, Caesarstone benches, integrated dishwasher and water filtering system
- Modern skylit bathroom with marble vanity and Italian fittings
- Polished floorboards throughout, including Kauri pine and brushbox
- Original, restored Federation tessellated tiles and fretwork
- Walking distance to Marrickville Metro shopping centre, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Enmore Park, fabulous local cafes, Addison Rd markets, Enmore and Newtown shopping strips, great schools, buses and trains
- Quiet cul-de-sac with parking at door
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.