Live a Charmed Lifestyle
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Behind a picturesque period facade lies a private entertaining patio leading indoors to a cosy living room exuding character charm with working fireplace and original hardwood floors. A unique layout maximises its northern aspect with every space connecting to the leafy outdoors creating a quaint cabin-style atmosphere. Both bedrooms lead onto decks and are set apart to give privacy, a modern eat-in kitchen leads onto a second entertaining space and a recently renovated loft area provides additional storage or can be used as a home office or retreat.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with a peaceful cul-de-sac setting, rear lane access and garage yet only a short stroll to every Inner West delight and convenience including cafes, bars, Petersham Park, swimming pool, quality schools, trains and buses.
- 2 light-filled bedrooms open onto decks
- Modern eat-in kitchen connects to entertaining deck and leafy courtyard
- Period living room with working fireplace and shutters
- Loft storage/home office with skylight and pull down stairs
- Picturesque facade with secondary private entertaining patio
- Rear lane access with garage
- Northern aspect and large windows provide natural light throughout
- Peaceful treelined cul-de-sac with ample parking
- Character features including wide hardwood floors, working fireplace
- Freestanding to one side, 5m wide home
- Skylit bathroom complete with laundry facilities
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Stroll to cafes, Petersham Park, Aquatic Centre, schools, buses, train station
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.