Secure Living In A Hip Village Setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The multi-level layout of this 165sqm townhouse has been beautifully designed to deliver a secure and light filled sanctuary in the heart of Redfern. Rooftop views over the neighbourhood can be enjoyed from its top floor retreat and private outdoor areas are perfect for entertaining or solitude. Set in a stylish boutique development with internal access parking, it is footsteps to Baffi & Mo Espresso, Redfern Bakery and delicious dining options. Prince Alfred Pool is within a five-minute walk and it is handy to the leafy grounds of Redfern Park. Not far away, Redfern Station delivers a quick rail link to Central, Sydney Airport and the CBD.
- Three large bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms, built-in robes
- Living level flows out to a generous barbecue terrace
- Integrated Smeg kitchen, gas cooktop & a dishwasher
- Stone benchtops, r/c air conditioning & video intercom
- Fresh modern ensuite, main bathroom with full bathtub
- Top level sanctuary/third bedroom with a/c and a terrace
- Deep lock-up garage with a laundry & plentiful storage
- Understair storage, downlights and stylish timber flooring
- Level stroll to Woolworths, Eathouse Diner & city buses
- Walk to Sydney Uni, UTS, Chinatown and Haymarket
- Strata: $756 per quarter
- Rates: $240 per quarter
- Water: $239 per quarter
- Size: 142sqm + 23sqm car = 165sqm total
- Rent: $1,000.00 per week approx.
Contact Shaun Burdo 0438 332 088
Kieran Gianoudis 0412 455 581
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.