Market entry point in walk-to-everywhere location
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Just a short stroll from Central Station for bus/rail links to all points of the city, this top floor apartment situated in The Randle security building offers first time buyers or investors low maintenance city living and unrivaled convenience. The building has level entry from the street and lift access, while the apartment itself is move-in ready, enjoys plenty of all-day natural light and is just waiting for someone to add their own personal touch. An affordable home base for those new to the market, or a rewarding income opportunity, it really couldn't be better positioned when it comes to getting to key lifestyle destinations in and around the city.
- Apartment door opens into a hallway for increased privacy
- Combined living and dining area with east facing balcony
- Balcony is fully undercover with surrounding urban views
- Double sized bedroom features mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Neat kitchen has good storage, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Modern bathroom and separate internal laundry with dryer
- Near transport, shopping and dining, cafes and takeaways
- Walk to Chinatown, UTS, Prince Alfred Park and the CBD
Contact Jack McGhee 0423 783 979
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.