Classic style and sophistication
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Nestled on the second floor of a landmark Art Deco building, this ultra chic apartment captures the essence of contemporary Inner City living. Discover an idyllic open-plan layout with a fluid connection onto an oversized entertainer's terrace enjoying a leafy backdrop of palm trees. Set against a timeless canvas of concrete floors and soaring ceilings, sun-filled interiors have been tastefully renovated throughout for utmost comfort and style. Immerse yourself in the quintessential urban lifestyle just footsteps to a cosmopolitan hub of dining, boutique shops, entertainment, and transport.
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen w stone bench tops, quality appliances
- Open-plan living flows onto covered entertainer's terrace, leafy outlook
- Concrete floors throughout, quality plantation shutters, high ceilings
- 2 double bedrooms, master bedroom has built-in robes, xxsqm
- Modern bathroom w bathtub, internal laundry, intercom, good storage
- 2nd floor apartment in The Marlborough', secure Art Deco building
- Stroll to to renowned Surry Hills dining and boutique shops
- Short walk to transport, parks, Moore Park entertainment Moments to CBD and universities, a superior rental investment
- Rates: Water $171pq, Council $230pq, Strata $765pq (All approx.)
Contact Ercan Ersan 0423 941 112
Jack McGhee 0423 783 979
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.