Hip urban lifestyle pad in the inner-city heartland
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
Peaceful and exceptionally private despite its central location, this unique terrace exudes European chic across three distinct levels. Adorned with gorgeous sandstone interiors and luxurious features la Tasmanian Oak parquetry floors and marble finishes, this is a home of exceptional style and quality. An entertainer's dream, its central living space opens to an idyllic terrace capturing city skyline vistas, an ideal urban haven to enjoy long summer nights. Impeccably positioned minutes' walk to the CBD and on the doorstep to the many shops, bars, cafes and restaurants that make Surry Hills one of Sydney's most sought-after cultural hotspots, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
- Utterly unique residence boasting high ceilings
- Spacious living opens to an idyllic courtyard terrace
- Smartly integrated marble kitchen with gas cooking
- Master bedroom enjoys patio, built-ins and air-con
- Luxurious main bathroom with spa bath and shower
- 2nd loft bedroom with ensuite and cupboard storage
- Air-conditioning, internal laundry, buses on doorstep
- land 54 sqm approx
- Internal 120 sqm approx
- The garage is part of the neighbour's property and not included.
Contact Shaun Burdo 0438 332 088
Jack Mcghee 0423 783 979
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.