Gorgeous front villa. Peaceful location. Ideal for 1st homebuyers or investors
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You should not miss this lovely light-filled and spacious villa perfectly positioned at the very quiet end of Linden Street. It will appeal to first home buyers or investors because it has everything you need. Freshly painted with new blinds this lovely home is ready to move in or lease out and has the added bonus of a highly desirable, peaceful location within easy walking distance to your choice of Sutherland or Jannali CBD and train stations, Sutherland Park and Prince Edward Park, the local bus stop plus your choice of schools and even Woronora River is nearby. It features:
- 2 generous bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
- Large open plan living and dining with timber flooring
- Modern open gas kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Large bathroom with both shower and bath, internal laundry and a separate 2nd w/c
- Private, sun-lit north facing paved courtyard, garden and covered pergola
- Lock up garage with internal and courtyard access and automatic remote door
- Visitor's parking space available right in front of the villa plus easy street parking
- New air conditioning, ceiling fans and dishwasher provided
This delightful home is pet friendly, low maintenance and all the villas are owner-occupied and the common areas and gardens are beautifully maintained. It is a lovely place to entertain family and friends with a BBQ or relax with a nice glass of wine or a beer after a hard day's work or an excellent investment property with a solid rental return and very low levies. If you are searching for a home or investment with a real feel good vibe which has got the lot then you must see this place.
Strata levies: $500.00 p/qtr
Council rates: $260.00 approx.
Standard water rates: $178.00 approx.
Contact Nick Politis 0417 348 022. (Agent interest)
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.