Discover the luxury within
The Secret Garden is a rare, one-of-a-kind private hideaway in the heart of this cultured inner city community, Erskineville. Renowned architects Smith & Tzannes have harmoniously united luxury boutique living with tranquillity, creating a haven amid the colour and vibrancy. Finding seclusion in one of Erskineville’s most charming pockets, this unique development hosts an exclusive collection of just fifteen apartments and three terraces. Its two buildings frame a sublime courtyard garden where residents can escape the outside world, interact and unwind, with trees throwing dappled light over the soft green surroundings.
- Exclusive collection of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom terrace homes
- Generous kitchens are appointed with semi-gloss full-height polyurethane cabinetry
- CaesarStone benchtops in Snow are complimented by Caesarstone Calacutta Nuevo splashbacks and quality Miele appliances
- Light oak hardwood floorboards bring elegance to the open plan living spaces
- Husk feature pendant lights in matt black which bring a sense of drama to the dining spaces
- Floor to ceiling steel framed sliding doors, open to outdoor living spaces
- Beautifully designed bathrooms are enhanced by white ceramic mosaic wall tiles and marble floors and Parisi hardware
- Each with mirrored cabinetry and concealed storage with under-lighting to enhance ambience
- Laundries come fully equipped with wall-mounted dryers
- Each of the two-bedroom apartments located on level 3 span two levels and open to private rooftop terraces.
- Each terrace has its own private courtyard and secure parking for two cars
- Short walk to Erskineville & St Peters Station, CBD buses, village shops and local restaurants
- Designed by renowned architects, Smith & Tzannes
Enquire now to arrange your VIP preview inspection.
Register your interest at http://www.thesecretgardenerskineville.com.au or
call contact us at 1800 440 043
If you are interested in future project sales, please contact Peter Shield on 0417 884 882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Ray White project sales office is located at 77-79 Erskineville Rd, Erskineville. Tel (02) 8644 8888