Blank canvas opportunity with DA approved plans
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac address on Redfern's leafy east side, this classic late-Victorian terrace presents ample scope to create the dream in a sought-after city fringe pocket. The property comes complete with DA approval for a second level, and there's a sunny courtyard with potential for off-street parking and rear lane access (STCA). Solid double brick construction, high ceilings and other features indicative of the period combine to provide character appeal and timeless charm, while the added value of this location is exceptional. It's on the edge of Surry Hills, just a short walk from the Danks Street cafe precinct, a choice of shopping villages, city transport options and the CBD.
- Traditional terrace faade featuring leadlight windows
- Original floorboards throughout, cast-iron fireplace
- High pressed metal ceilings in front room and hallway
- Separate living room and functional eat-in kitchen
- Two double size bedrooms, one has built-in wardrobes
- Full bath and internal laundry, attic ladder to roof space
- Paved courtyard with pedestrian gate from rear lane
- Whisper-quiet cul-de-sac lined with established trees
Contact James Natoli 0425 337 163
Peter Natoli 0425 233 988
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.