Sub-Penthouse with Panoramic Views in Landmark Building
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This top floor apartment at the rear of The Marlborough', a grand historic conversion in the heart of Sydney's east, enjoys light filled elevation with sweeping panoramas encompassing the surrounding district and urban skyline to the distant Blue Mountains, and including the crest of the Harbour Bridge. Offering an executive-style home or investment of abundant character and charm, the apartment has a fantastic layout and spills onto a vast wraparound balcony where the endless views take centre stage. Situated for easy access to Crown and Oxford Street eateries, great local cafes, shopping, Central station, Moore/Centennial Parks and the Fox entertainment precinct, it promises effortless living and entertaining in a superb inner-city location.
- Double brick security building with intercom and lift
- High ceilings, floating floorboards, r/c air conditioning
- Spacious open plan living/dining and modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Living/master bedroom have direct access onto balcony
- 137sqm total approx.
- Separate internal laundry
- Rear lane access to parking in secure basement garage
- Perfect for discerning investors or a professional couple
Contact James Natoli 0425 337 163
Peter Natoli 0425 233 988
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.