I’m a huge fan of the vibrant, cosmopolitan village life of the Inner City and West of Sydney and enjoy talking to all the different people who make their lives here. Real estate is the perfect job for me because the cliché’s true – it’s all about people. I feel privileged when clients trust me to market their biggest asset and their trust motivates me to exceed their expectations, helping them create the life they want.
Because of my personal approach to real estate, clients often ask me to sell their properties more than once. I’m always curious to find out what people love about their houses, as that helps me gain an understanding of who the ideal buyer might be and ensure our sales strategy has the flexibility to adapt to current market conditions and achieve the best outcome possible.
I’ve sold more than 1,000 properties over my 14 years working in real estate – an average of 90 a year. I have also won many awards for sales and service, and have gained great satisfaction in building the best team possible to assist people to find the property that’s going to meet their needs. If you’re tuned into what people want, you’re ahead of the game.
It’s been a long journey. I am originally from Brisbane, and after school I travelled and worked in Europe, Africa and South America for more than 10 years. This knowledge allows me to offer expatriates in particular a deep knowledge of the intricacies involved in buying and selling property. When I returned to Australia I continued my career in real estate and with Ray White I’ve gone from strength to strength, expanding beyond what I dreamed possible.
Success in this business demands energy – I regularly make up to 100 phone calls a day, keeping buyers and sellers updated about the market. I’m in a dynamic team, so we can deliver that high level of service. Our team like to take an individualised approach to the sales process. My colleagues Christopher Bedzo, Moira Verheijen and Sitora Stoker and I make sure to contact all potential buyers and vendors so they are updated with regular written reports and feedback.
In my downtime I like to read and go to conferences to keep inspired. I keep fit with tennis and swimming and chasing my five-year-old around. It’s a great life, fun and productive, and I’m glad to be able to help people find a place in the Inner City/Inner West. This area has got something for everyone.
- 2018 - 2018/2019 Premier Performer
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Chairman's Elite
- 2017 - International Selling Principal - No. 8
- 2017 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2017 - Auction Agent - Blue - No. 1
- 2017 - REB Top 100 Agents 2018 - No. 13
- 2016 - 2017 Chairman Club Elite
- 2016 - Auction Agent - Blue - No. 1
- 2016 - Top 10 International Performer - No. 10
- 2016 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2015 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2015 - Top Auction Performer - No. 1
- 2014 - 2015 Elite Performer
- 2014 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2013 - 2014 Elite Performer
- 2013 - Top 10 City Principals - Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2012 - 2013 Elite Performer